ClearBridge Media Consulting is seeking a seasoned professional with a minimum of two years’ experience as a Marketing/Public Relations/Communications Generalist—preferably someone involved with non-profits or smaller marketing firms.
Resumes and information should clearly illustrate experience in the field and proven skill sets, as depicted below:
• Strong organizational skills including attention to detail
• Proven copywriting and editing skills
• Ability to work independently and manage projects
• Understanding of digital media marketing including digital ad campaigns, email blasts, etc.
• Understanding of print media marketing including the news media, print ad campaigns, etc.
• Creative, with an eye for design
• Sound, practical judgment
• Positive demeanor
• Leadership abilities for group projects
• Highest standards of professional ethics.
• Capacity for carrying a demanding workload in a busy and fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and constant deadlines.
Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or another relative field.
Applicants need at least two years of experience in marketing and communications with concentration in writing, editing, advertising, event management, social media, and design.
Resumes and salary requirements may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.